Lincoln Hall + Schubas

About Lincoln Hall + Schubas

Lincoln Hall:

Located at 2424 N Lincoln Avenue, the building which houses Lincoln Hall first opened in 1912 as the Fullerton Theatre, a nickelodeon. Since then, the building has housed a garage and machine shop, the Crest Theatre and, most recently, the 3 Penny Cinema. In 1934, FBI sharpshooters were stationed atop what is now Lincoln Hall to prevent John Dillinger's escape from the Biograph Theatre across the street on the night he was killed. After 20 years as owner/operators of Schubas ...

Show the whole text

3159 N Southport Ave Chicago, Illinois 60657
Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, Mid-North District, North Riverside

Lincoln Hall + Schubas' upcoming events

Lincoln Hall + Schubas' previous events