Komazawa Olympic Park

About Komazawa Olympic Park

Komazawa Olympic Park located on land in both Meguro and Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan, is a sports facility that was constructed for the 1964 Summer Olympics. Approximately 90% of the park's area is in Setagaya Ward, with the remaining 10% being in Meguro Ward.The park includes an outdoor athletic and soccer venue, the Komazawa Olympic Park Stadium, the Komazawa Gymnasium and multiple additional soccer, baseball, swimming, tennis, jogging and cycling facilities.HistoryThe area was the "Tokyo Golf ...

Show the whole text

駒沢公園1-1
Tokyo, Umegaoka

Komazawa Olympic Park's upcoming events

Komazawa Olympic Park's previous events