Russell Senate Office Building

About Russell Senate Office Building

The Russell Senate Office Building is the oldest of the United States Senate office buildings. Designed in the Beaux-Arts architectural style, it was built from 1903 to 1908, opened in 1909, and named for former Senator Richard Brevard Russell, Jr. of Georgia in 1972. It occupies a site north of the Capitol bounded by Constitution Avenue, First Street, Delaware Avenue, and C Street N.E.

475 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C., East End, Washington City

Russell Senate Office Building's previous events